We know that, if you are here. You are a stylish man and a good taste and distinction lover. And it´s unlikely that you make a mistake or overlook any dressing rules.
However, it´s always good to keep in mind the essentials dress code rules that remind how to impress and show an authentic elegance and class when dressing.
We share with you five basic shoes rules :
- SIZE. Always choose the right size, otherwise it´s something that will be appreciated in the way you walk. And a tight shoe causes foot problems. Keep your feet comfortable. Check your size and choose a pair with flexibility you need. Leather shoes are flexible and stretching , there are a good options for your feet.
- CLEANLINESS. It´s essential that you always wear clean shoes. . Dirty shoes reflects a careless, uninterested and unprofessional appearance, in case of dress shoes. If you want to give a good impression, keep your shoes impeccable. Show a decent essence, elegant and with great attention to detail
- MATERIAL The material of your footwear reflects the quality and elegance needed. A genuine leather shoe will always provide a great class and distinction, in addition to ensuring its functionality for a long period of time.
- PANTS, SHOES and SOCKS: Nowadays there is a great diversity and styles regarding fashion and you can create as many combinations as you want and play with the colors of your clothes. However there is a rule easy to apply: match your socks with your shoes, and your shoes always be darker than your pants. Easy!
- OCCASION: Wear the right shoes for right event. Remember : for a formal or office event it will always be ideal to have a pair of oxford or derbies, lace-up shoes will always be a good option.
While loafers are a little more versatile and can wear in events or casual outings. As well as sneakers, they reflect a more relaxed and informal look.
We are sure that you will always highlight your great style and if we talk about it, you cant miss to wear with great elegance a leather shoe as JP Pierre, made under the best traditional techniques in shoe construction.